Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting Excited

Fernando Flores is in Milan since last Wednesday. He is one of the Spanish guys currently working in Los Gatos office, the one in California where we are supposed to be going by the next month :).


Fer and Cristina having an Italian pizza ;)

He keeps telling us good things about Los Gatos, about the office, the people, the shopping... Ah!!! I wasn't so nervous about this delay in our trip, but now I'm getting excited and curious to get there. Specially after seeing Roberto's posts, hehe.

No news about our Visa yet... lawyers in Sanfran have all our documents already, they say that as soon as they submit them to the embassy, they will let us know... so, as it is being for the last 3 weeks... I'm STILL WAITING!!!!
In the meantime I could think of starting to prepare my winter luggage (lazyyyyyyy), the summer one came ready from Brazil... I didn't even touch it.

2 comments:

  1. The real fun is in San Francisco, not in Los Gatos!! I lived in Palo Alto and San Fran, and the city just feels so much better. Thursday night at the Academy of Science. Two dollars Tuesday in the Marina. Packed bars at happy hours. And so many things to do on the weekend.
    Los Gatos is too far to drive to the city for the night. Palo Alto is an ok distance..
    So, consider be closer to the city. At least don't get a long term lease so you can change if you want to move.
    People in Los Gatos, what is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roberto is right... but I chose Los Gatos for these reasons:
    -It´s 2 minutes away from the office.
    -Los Gatos Creek trail is 10 meters away from my home, and thanks to that I lost 8 kilos in California!.
    -Most of my friends here live in a radius of 10 minutes.
    -The town is cute.

    But as I said, Roberto is right, you can have more fun in San Francisco; I´ve been there a lot of times (once a week or so), and I really like it. So in the end, you just have to choose: drive more time everyday, or drive moretime on the weekends.

    If I had to choose now, I´d choose Palo Alto, because now I know how things are in LG, and I would like to experience new feelings...


    To brief: it´s totally up to you!!!

    ReplyDelete