Thursday, July 2, 2009

What could I ask more?

It's hard to express how happy I am these days... really life is being so good to me that I can't fit in my own body anymore :) .

Think about it: I'm a software engineer, living in silicon valley, having tuesday classes in USC, Thursdays classes in Stanford, I already have some good friends around here. Ok I don't work for Apple or Google but I do like my job and that is what counts isn't it? Speaking of Apple, I actually have a MacBook Air now, which , by the way, I bought in craiglist for a REALLY good price... Ain't I the coolest person??? I almost becoming a californian... I even do tennis classes on Monday and someone here told that it is a super californian thing... I just have to work on my english speaking + californian accent, hehe.

Then... besides all this California thing. I married the love of my life (and had the most wonderful wedding party), who fortunately aims the same things I do for life, who works in the same company as I do, getting then all this travel advantages together, who get along with me even with all my strange woman psychology, and who I can see from far loves me more than anything.

I always dreamed about the day I would be able to live abroad and go to Brazil every once and while to see my family, friends and have some of that wonderful brazilian life... and guess what? This year this will probably happen: I was in Brazil until february, I'm coming back there in September for Rafa's and his nephew birthday and I will probably be there for Christmas as well... what can I ask more???? Yeah getting rich would be fine... but that can wait, and it depends only from our effort.

I know this is a very selfish post... but really I'm so happy that i can't get enough of thanking God, our parents and also our employers for all this great things that are happening to me. THANK YOU!

Ah! By the way: today is Thursday and tomorrow is holiday here... :D :D :D


Today's new word:

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I'm so happy for you. Reading this post kind of moved me. I'm getting emotional pretty easily lately.
    It also makes me feel so bad for myself.. I'm always so much unsatisfied, and if I had to answer your question, "what could I ask more?", I would have an endless list. First item would be "I would like to be on holiday today, like everybody else, and be able to go to R&S's BBQ". Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Robi! You live in a great appartment in one of the most beautiful cities in the world and have new beatle!!!!!! :D

    Next BBQ will be done os a saturday so that you can come! And... we need to plan a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete