Monday, November 23, 2009

Top reasons why I love living in California

.
- Sunday is like a normal week day, everything is open!
- Listening to the radio is like listening to my favorite CD's;
- Our song (first kiss & wedding) is always being played on the radio;
- Summer is not so hot, winter is not so cold;
- Clothes and electronic devices cost 50% less than in Italy, 70% less than in Brazil;
- I get to learn new English words and improve my 3rd language;
- I am finally understanding why in all movies Halloween and Thanksgiving are so special for Americans;
- I am a Software engineer living in Silicon Valley, I know I said that before, but this is really cool;
- I go to classes in Stanford and in the UC.
- California way of life is not stressful nor chaotic.
- I take 30 minutes to go to the beach ( and 4 hours to go to the mountains =/)
- The nature around here is priceless!
- I get to say: I live in California! :D

.

No comments:

Post a Comment